Certificate II in Business (BSB20115)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of junior administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context.
Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
CRICOS PROGRAM CODES: 098221K
- For course packages or re-enrolment, the registration fee is payable only once.
- These fees are indicative and are subject to change at the time of enrolment.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- International Education Office Receptionist
- Legal Receptionist
- Administration Officer (Local Government)
- Office Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Information Desk Clerk
- Clerical Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- 18 years or over
- Basic computer skills
- Meet all Student Visa requirements
- A good command of written English.If the student cannot provide a satisfactory IELTS score or equivalent, the student is advised to take College Placement test to check if he/she can satisfy the minimum English Requirement. If there are doubts about the student’s English language skills to cope in an academic environment, the student is advised to undertake an English (ELICOS) course at an approved provider for an appropriate duration until the client achieves an IELTS score of 5.5.
Registration Fee: (non-refundable)
26 Weeks (24 weeks classroom delivery + 2 weeks of holidays).
Unit Code/Unit Name
|BSBWHS201||Contribute to health and safety of self and others|
|BSBCUS201||Deliver a service to customers|
|BSBWOR203||Work effectively with others|
|BSBWOR204||Use business technology|
|BSBSMB201||Identify suitability for micro business|
|BSBINN201||Contribute to workplace innovation|
|BSBINM201||Process and maintain workplace information
|BSBCMM201||Communicate in the workplace|
|BSBIND201||Work effectively in a business environment
|BSBSUS201 ||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
|BSBITU211||Produce digital text documents|
Students can be assessed in a variety of methods such as
- Practical Demonstration
- Case Study
- Written Questions
- Role Play
Pathways Information to enter this qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB10115 Certificate I in Business or other relevant qualification/s
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you think you may be eligible to apply for RPL, please contact the College to discuss.
Students who have successfully completed whole units of competency within the training package with another institution in Australia can apply for a credit transfer (CT).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes