Apply As Trainer
St Peter Institute is a well-established, thriving independent Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a CRICOS provider in operation for over 10 years. We specialise in providing training and assessment for Business, Leadership & Management, Project Management, Accounting and General English qualifications.
An excellent opportunity exists for Trainers & Assessors to join our dedicated and professional team based in Melbourne CBD. We are currently hiring for Trainers & Assessors for Business and Leadership & Management courses.
How To Become A Trainer
Key Responsibilities include:
• Conduct training sessions
• Facilitate and monitor students’ learning and assessments (as required)
• Assess students and provide constructive and timely feedback
• Participate in, and contribute to assessment validation
• Maintain, modify and or develop learning resources, session plans and assessment tools as required
• Carrying out assessments
• Student support
• Reporting to the Training Manager
Trainers/Assessors must have current industry experience, TAE40116 (Certificate IV in Training and Assessment) and formal qualifications in the areas they are supporting.
Qualification that will be delivered and assessed:
• BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills
• BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
• BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
• BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
• BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
• BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
You will hold the above qualification (or similar), however candidates with suitable vocational experience and a commitment to gain the necessary qualification/s may be considered.
You will need to be capable of working both autonomously and effectively as a member of the team as required. You will bring your passion for the course you are teaching, relevant industry experience and your creativity and professionalism to your training role.
In return we offer:
• Flexible working arrangements
• Professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to be a part of a professional organisation focused on providing quality service
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – please email your current resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your suitability for this position.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.