Our campuses are easily accessible by public transport and is just a few minutes’ walk from Flinders Street Station.
Buildings are situated close to main shopping centre, banks, doctors & dentists, food-courts, and libraries of Melbourne.
The Bourke Street campus is situated in the intersection of two famous streets: Swanston St and Bourke St. The campus entrance is via Swanston St and offers a friendly learning environment.
The Little Collins campus is well serviced by public transport, walking and cycling links.
Find out more about your travel options on Public Transport Victoria
- Students have internet access.
- MS Office – Word and Powerpoint for assignments and presentations in the class.
- Photocopier is available to the student for printing.
- Data projectors are used to enhance the quality of training.
- Access to student lounge.
- Climate control premises.
- Friendly, approchable and qualified staff.
- Colorful, vibrant and multicultural environment.
With one of the highest standards of living in the world, Australia offers modern transport systems. Australia has an extensive public transport system that includes trains, buses, trams, ferries, two major national airlines and a number of regional airlines. Metropolitan areas are divided into zones and your ticket type and cost depends on which zone you are going to travel in and for how long. Tickets can be bought at train stations, on buses and trams and at news agencies.
Tourist students may drive in Australia on a valid overseas drivers license but if the document is not in the English language the visitor must carry a translation with the permit. An international driving license is not sufficient by itself.