Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge.
They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
CRICOS PROGRAM CODES: 098222J
- For course packages or re-enrolment, the registration fee is payable only once.
- These fees are indicative and are subject to change at the time of enrolment.
- Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Word Processing Operator
- Information Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Customer Service Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Clerical Officer
- 18 years or over
- Basic computer skills
- Meet all Student Visa requirements
- A good command of written English.If the student cannot provide a satisfactory IELTS score or equivalent, the student is advised to take College Placement test to check if he/she can satisfy the minimum English Requirement. If there are doubts about the student’s English language skills to cope in an academic environment, the student is advised to undertake an English (ELICOS) course at an approved provider for an appropriate duration until the client achieves an IELTS score of 5.5.
Registration Fee: (non-refundable)
26 Weeks (24 weeks classroom delivery + 2 weeks of holidays).
Unit Code/Unit Name
|BSBWHS302||Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace|
|BSBADM311||Maintain business resources|
|BSBCMM301||Process customer complaints|
|BSBFLM305||Support operational plan|
|BSBFLM312 ||Contribute to team effectiveness|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities and development|
|BSBSUS401||Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents
|BSBINM302||Utilise a knowledge management system|
|BSBFLM311||Support a workplace learning environment
|BSBPUR301 ||Purchase goods and services|
Students can be assessed in a variety of methods such as
- Practical Demonstration
- Case Study
- Written Questions
- Role Play
Mode of Study/ Method of Delivery
- Distance learning is not available
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business or other relevant qualification
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you think you may be eligible to apply for RPL, please contact the College to discuss.
Students who have successfully completed whole units of competency within the training package with another institution in Australia can apply for a credit transfer (CT).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes