Certificate I in Business (BSB10115)
This entry-level qualification allows individuals across a variety of industry sectors to develop basic skills and knowledge to prepare for work. They may undertake a range of simple tasks under close supervision.
The range of technical skills and knowledge is limited.
CRICOS PROGRAM CODES: 098220M
- For course packages or re-enrolment, the registration fee is payable only once.
- These fees are indicative and are subject to change at the time of enrolment.
Relevant industry sector:
- General Clerk
- Business Administration
- Business Services
- Government Administration
- Information and Telecommunication
- 18 years or over
- Basic computer skills
- Meet all Student Visa requirements
- A good command of written English.If the student cannot provide a satisfactory IELTS score or equivalent, the student is advised to take College Placement test to check if he/she can satisfy the minimum English Requirement. If there are doubts about the student’s English language skills to cope in an academic environment, the student is advised to undertake an English (ELICOS) course at an approved provider for an appropriate duration until the client achieves an IELTS score of 5.5.
26 Weeks (24 weeks classroom delivery + 2 weeks of holidays)
Unit Code/Unit Name
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
Organise and complete daily work activities
BSBLED101 Plan skills development
BSBADM101 Use business equipment and resources
Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
Students can be assessed in a variety of methods such as
- Practical Demonstration
- Case Study
- Written Questions
- Role Play
Mode of Study/ Method of Delivery
- Distance learning is not available
Pathways Information to enter this qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- Basic Computer Skills
- A good command of written English
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you think you may be eligible to apply for RPL, please contact the College to discuss.
Students who have successfully completed whole units of competency within the training package with another institution in Australia can apply for a credit transfer (CT).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes