Course code: FNS50217
This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines.
56 Weeks: (52 weeks classroom delivery + 4 weeks of holidays).
CRICOS COURSE CODE: 098409J
• For course packages or re-enrolment, the registration fee is payable only once.
• These fees are indicative and are subject to change at the time of enrolment.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Finance Sector Supervisor
- Assistant Accountant
• 18 years or over
• Basic computer skills
• Meet all Student Visa requirements, including:
– Year 12 academic education (or equivalent)
– IELTS 5.5 or English proficiency (or equivalent)
• Completion of the FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set;
• Completion of FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting or equivalent;
• Completion of FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or equivalent.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you think you may be eligible to apply for RPL, please contact the College to discuss.
Students who have successfully completed whole units of competency within the training package with another institution in Australia can apply for a credit transfer (CT).
Modules shown are for the current academic year and are subject to change in the future.
Your choice of modules and projects available may, to some extent, be restricted by the schedule of lectures and the availability of staff. It may also vary according to the degree specialism chosen.
|UNIT CODE||UNIT NAME|
|FNSACC511||Provide financial and business performance information|
|FNSACC512||Prepare tax documentations for individuals|
|FNSACC513||Manage budgets and forecasts|
|FNSACC514||Prepare financial reports for corporate entities|
|FNSACC516||Implement and maintain internal control procedures|
|FNSACC517||Provide management accounting information|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBITU402||Develop and use complex spreadsheets|
|BSBCOM406||Conduct work within a compliance framework|
|FNSACC601||Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities|
|FNSINC401||Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry|