Course code: BSB20115
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of junior administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context. Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
26 Weeks: (24 weeks classroom delivery + 2 weeks of holidays).
CRICOS COURSE CODE: 098221K
• For course packages or re-enrolment, the registration fee is payable only once.
• These fees are indicative and are subject to change at the time of enrolment.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- International Education Office Receptionist
- Legal Receptionist
- Administration Officer (Local Government)
- Office Assistant, Receptionist
- Administrative Assistant
- Trainee Racing Administrator
- Information Desk Clerk
- Clerical Officer
- Data Entry Operator
Preferred pathways for candidates entering this qualification include:
- BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification.
- 18 years or over
- Basic computer skills
- Meet all Student Visa requirements, including:
- IELTS 5.5 or English proficiency (or equivalent)
- Year 10 academic education (or equivalent)
Modules shown are for the current academic year and are subject to change in the future.
Your choice of modules and projects available may, to some extent, be restricted by the schedule of lectures and the availability of staff. It may also vary according to the degree specialism chosen.
|UNIT CODE||UNIT NAME|
|BSBWHS201||Contribute to health and safety of self and others|
|BSBCUS201||Deliver a service to customers|
|BSBWOR203||Work effectively with others|
|BSBWOR204||Use business technology|
|BSBSMB201||Identify suitability for micro business|
|BSBINN201||Contribute to workplace innovation|
|BSBINM201||Process and maintain workplace information|
|BSBCMM201||Communicate in the workplace|
|BSBIND201||Work effectively in a business environment|
|BSBSUS201||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBITU211||Produce digital text documents|