Course code: FNS60217
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in accounting and seeking professional recognition, including tax agents, accounts managers and business analysts; and to employees performing a range of accounts management tasks for organisations in a range of industries. At this level individuals are expected to apply theoretical and technical skills in a range of situations and to display initiative and judgement in planning activities. They have autonomy in performing complex operations and can be responsible for planning, coordinating and evaluating the work of others within broad but generally well-defined parameters.
90 Weeks: (78 weeks classroom delivery + 12 weeks of holidays).
CRICOS COURSE CODE: 098410E
• For course packages or re-enrolment, the registration fee is payable only once.
• These fees are indicative and are subject to change at the time of enrolment.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Accountant
Preferred pathways for candidates entering this qualification include:
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting or other relevant qualification.
• 18 years or over
• Basic computer skills
• Meet all Student Visa requirements, including:
- Year 10 academic education (or equivalent)
- IELTS 5.5 or English proficiency (or equivalent)
- Completion of both FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set and FNSSS00015 Advanced Accounting Principles Skill Set;
- Completion of FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
- Completion of FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting.
Modules shown are for the current academic year and are subject to change in the future.
Your choice of modules and projects available may, to some extent, be restricted by the schedule of lectures and the availability of staff. It may also vary according to the degree specialism chosen.
|UNIT CODE||UNIT NAME|
|FNSACC624||Monitor corporate governance activities|
|FNSINC602||Interpret and use financial statistics and tools|
|FNSINC601||Apply economic principles to work in the financial services|
|FNSPIM410||Collect, assess and use information|
|FNSACC612||Implement Reconstruction Plan|
|FNSORG602||Develop and Manage Financial systems|
|FNSRSK602||Determine and manage risk exposure strategies|
|BSBSMB405||Monitor and manage small business operations
|FNSACC605||Implement organisational improvement programs|
|FNSACC611||Implement an insolvency program|
|FNSFMK505||Comply with financial services regulation and industry codes of practice|
|BSBMGT624||Develop and implement corporate social responsibility|
|FNSCUS401||Participate in negotiations|