St Peter Institute is a well-established, thriving independent Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a CRICOS provider in operation for over10 years. We specialise in providing training and assessment for Business, Leadership & Management, Project Management, Accounting and General English qualifications.
An excellent opportunity exists for Trainers & Assessors to join our dedicated and professional team based in Melbourne CBD. We are currently hiring for Trainers & Assessors for Business and Leadership & Management courses.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct training sessions
- Facilitate and monitor students’ learning and assessments (as required)
- Assess students and provide constructive and timely feedback
- Participate in, and contribute to assessment validation
- Maintain, modify and or develop learning resources, session plans and assessment tools as required
- Carrying out assessments
- Student support
- Reporting to the Training Manager
Trainers/Assessors must have current industry experience, TAE40116 (Certificate IV in Training and Assessment) and formal qualifications in the areas they are supporting.
Qualification that will be delivered and assessed:
- BSB10115 Certificate I in Business
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership & Management
You will hold the above qualification (or similar), however candidates with suitable vocational experience and a commitment to gain the necessary qualification/s may be considered.
You will need to be capable of working both autonomously and effectively as a member of the team as required. You will bring your passion for the course you are teaching, relevant industry experience and your creativity and professionalism to your training role.
In return we offer:
- An attractive salary, commensurate with your qualifications and experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional organisation focused on providing quality service