St Peter Institute is a well-established, thriving independent Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a CRICOS provider in operation for over 8 years. We specialise in providing training and assessment for Business, Management, Marketing & Communication, Project Management, Print Communications, Printing & Graphic Arts, EAL and General English qualifications.
An excellent opportunity exists to join our dedicated and professional Administration team based in Melbourne CBD. We are currently hiring for the role of Admissions Officer.
The purpose of this position is to manage enquiries and applications for prospective students and to support the Marketing and Admissions managers with their plans.
This position works very closely with the Admissions/Marketing/Records staff. The role will include assessing student applications, Issuing Letters of Offer, Payment Plans, Confirmation of Enrolment and managing high volume of student details.
This position contributes efficiently and accurately to the facilitation of International Admissions Management which ensures that the Admission Process is done accurately considering all the legislative requirements.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Process enrolment documents (Letters of Offer, Fees Agreement and Confirmation of Enrolment).
- Maintain student records in the Student Management System and student files.
- Ensure effective administrative procedures in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Deal with admissions related enquiries externally and internally.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that agents are submitting complete applications as per institute’s requirements.
- Compile figures and reports and ensure all enrolments comply with regulatory, institute and governance requirements.
- Prepare and Maintain Daily and Monthly Reports.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate, up-to-date and in line with ongoing quality assurance and audit requirements.
- Provide backup support when any team members are away.
The successful candidate will possess
- Previous experience in a similar role – preferably from a CRICOS registered RTO will be an advantage.
- An understanding of the ESOS Act and CRICOS requirements.
- A high level of attention to detail and high level data entry skills.
- Familiarity with Wisenet or a similar Student Management Software
- A proven ability to successfully coordinate your workload, the ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated experience working within a customer service experience focusing on support and service.
- Experience working in a RTO or educational facility is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to show empathy when dealing with students and other stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – please email your current resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your suitability for this position.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.